Admission, Hours & Garden Information
Garden hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Open seven days a week, year round, except, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day and New Year’s Day. Summer Hours: June through August 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Oct. thru May. $13 Adults | $12 Student/Senior/Military | $7.50 Children 4-12 (included entrance to Butterfly Magic)
June thru Aug. $9 Adults | $8 Student/Senior/Military | $5 Children 4-12
Children 3 and under and Members are always free!
***Admission price will be adjusted for Nature Connects: A LEGO® Exhibit from Sept. 2015 to Jan. 2016. More details coming soon***
Education Kits at the Gardens
On your next visit to the Gardens, look for the interactive touch carts staffed by docents in various garden locations. Themed carts such as desert birds, saguaros, cacti & succulents, and ethnobotany are equipped with hands-on props that can be handled by visitors. *Subject to availability
There are wheelchairs available on a first come basis. Please inquire at the Gift Shop.
Commercial Photography and Video
Personal photos are allowed throughout the Gardens. Commercial use of photographs are prohibited without the full written consent of Tucson Botanical Gardens. Photo shoots may be arranged by calling 520.326.9686 x34 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
During your visit you may be filmed, videotaped or photographed by Tucson Botanical Gardens employees or contracted professional. Your admission to the Gardens serves as permission for use of your image by Tucson Botanical Gardens.
- The Gardens is a living museum. For its protection and the enjoyment of others, please follow these simple guidelines:
- Stay on the maintained paths.
- Do not climb on trees, walls, sculptures or foundations.
- Smell the flowers but do not collect any plants or plant materials.
- Pets are not permitted except for service animals. The exception is Dog Days of Summer… see attached for details: DogDaysFlyer2015
- PLEASE DO NOT leave pets in your vehicle.
- The Gardens is a non-smoking facility.