Plant Power Summer Camps!
Tucson Botanical Gardens Plant Power Camps!
$120/ $145 non-members
JULY PLANT POWER CAMP IS FULL!
Camp 1: June 9-13, 8am-4pm each day Camp 2: July 7-11, 8am-4pm each day
Ask about after-care options. Additional fee required.
Plants make life possible on earth and play a major role in our everyday lives. Join Tucson Botanical Gardens for a week-long exploration of human interactions with plants. Campers will gain a renewed admiration for nature in a tranquil setting in the heart of Tucson.
- Learn about Sonoran Desert natural and cultural history, water conservation, and plant and insect biology
- Practice caring for a garden and preparing healthy meals with locally grown foods
- Express their creativity with nature photography, painting, and journaling
- Build outdoor recreation skills to become more comfortable spending time outside
- Play games and have fun outdoors!
Participants should bring a sack lunch. A morning and afternoon snack will be provided. To register click here or please call 326-9686, ext. 18Email this page to a friend