Summer Camp – Plant Power Camp 1
Tucson Botanical Gardens Plant Power Camps!
Ask about after-care options. Additional fee required.
Join Tucson Botanical Gardens for a week-long exploration and interaction with plants. Campers will gain a renewed admiration for nature in a tranquil setting in the heart of Tucson.
- Learn about Sonoran Desert natural and cultural history, water conservation, and plant and insect biology
- Practice caring for a garden and preparing healthy meals with locally grown foods
- Express their creativity with nature photography, painting, and journaling
- Build outdoor recreation skills to become more comfortable spending time outside
- Play games and have fun outdoors!
Second Summer Camp session will be held July 7-11