The Tucson Botanical Gardens welcomes gifts of all sizes. As you consider a gift to the Gardens’ Annual Fund, please consider that:
- $1,000 pays for the flowers and herbs in the Sensory Patios.
- $500 purchases 100 pupae for the Tropical Butterfly Exhibit.
- $250 provides one week of fertilizer and seeds for the Gardens.
- $200 covers the cost of one week’s utilities.
- $100 pays for one on-site horticultural therapy program.
- $75 provides one ethnobotany and pollination kit to an elementary school teacher.
When you make an unrestricted gift to the Annual Fund, you help strengthen the programs and horticultural mission of the Gardens. ~ Thank you for your generosity!
Ways of Giving
Cash – Gifts of cash or by check are the popular giving methods. All gifts to the Annual Fund qualify for tax deductions.
Gifts of Stock — The IRS allows you one of its most significant tax breaks for gifts of appreciated securities. Here’s information on how to transfer these assets to the Tucson Botanical Gardens: Stock Transfer Instructions form.
Retirement Assets- Donate to the Gardens with a tax-free distribution from your IRA. The Tax Extenders and Alternative Minimum Tax Relief Act of 2008 (through 2009) allows individuals aged 701/2 and older to donate up to $100,000 from their IRAs and Roth IRAs to public charities without having to count the distributions as taxable income. Please consult with your attorney or other financial advisor to evaluate the applicability to your unique tax and financial circumstances.
Gifts may be made by mail or telephone 520.326.9686 x15 or by donating online.
You can also give by shopping at AmazonSmile: