Become a member of the Penstemon Society and provide shade for the future!
The Society comprises a number of friends of the Gardens who have made arrangements for a future gift. All that’s needed for you to become a member of the Society is notification that you have decided to arrange a bequest or planned gift to the Gardens.
There are a number of ways to invest in the Gardens future:
- Through a bequest in your will or trust.
- Designate the Gardens as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Designate the Gardens as a beneficiary of an IRA or 401(k) plan.
- A gift of real estate or other real assets.
- Through the arrangement of a charitable trust.
For more information about including a charitable bequest in your will, contact your legal or financial advisor, or download the Penstemon Society Form (PDF) and mail.Please consult with your attorney or other financial advisor to evaluate the applicability to your unique tax and financial circumstances.
Tucson Botanical Gardens is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Federal Tax Identification Number: 23-7037310.Email this page to a friend